Debris Removal Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Call us today! 503 256 6276
We can take away anything that is not hazardous that two people can lift.
What we DO take:
- Wood – fencing, decking, firewood, old lumber
- Construction debris removal – debris, drywall, tiling, wallboard, Sheetrock
yard debris – branches, tree and hedge clippings
- Furniture – couches/sofas, desks, file cabinets, tables, dressers, sofa beds, mattresses
- Appliances – fridges, freezers, stoves, dish washers, washers and dryers
- Basements, garages, shed and attic junk – boxes, books, old tools, tires
- Electronics – computers, monitors, copy machines, printers
- Garbage – cardboard, rubbish, paper
- Renovation Debris Removal – Walls, doors, windows, plywood, drywall, floor boards, plasterboard and frames, etc.
- Old Tires – But we do charge more for this because they need to go to a special dump.
Some examples of what we DO NOT take:
- Chemicals, solvents
- Oil drums
- Oil tanks
- Gas tanks
We accept ALL major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Yes. Our company and employees are fully licensed and insured. In fact, we have Liability Insurance, we have our workman Compensation.
No. If you need help with the specific city of Portland garbage pick-up services please visit their website will have all the necessary info you are looking for.
The short answer is… it depends. We Donate what can be reused or re-purposed. Some items go to the dump while other items go to recycling stations. We are very environmentally conscious and recycle whenever possible.
The Junk It can assist with all your removal needs when moving offices, getting new furniture or simply making more space. We can disassemble cubicle for a small fee. Our staff arrives with uniforms fitting to an office environment.
Yes, our goal is to offer upfront pricing. Our pricing is broken into two categories. Residential pricing and Office and Construction pricing.
Junk removal prices vary bases on the types of items being removed. Our minimum charge is $100.00. Straight forward jobs are priced by the amount of space the items take in our truck. When we dismantle items or office furniture, such as cubicles, we will charge an additional fee. Hoarder clean out jobs are charged by the job or by the truckload depending on the scope of work. There will be additional charges If hazmat suits and respirators are required or if bio-hazards are present.